Students for Palestine has moved to a new location. Visit www.studentsforpalestine.org for all your information of SFP’s campaigning and events.
- Jeremy Corbyn backs boycott of Israeli universities involved in arms research August 2, 2015Asa Winstanley 2 August 2015 Frontrunner in Labour Party leadership campaign also committed to pushing for a two-way arms embargo on Israel.Asa Winstanley
- Israeli leaders lit the match that burned baby Ali Dawabsha August 1, 2015Rania Khalek 1 August 2015 In Israel, killing Palestinians and advocating genocide builds political careers.Rania Khalek
- Video: Why is Obama freeing Israeli spy Jonathan Pollard now? August 1, 2015Ali Abunimah 1 August 2015 Ali Abunimah talks to The Real News about the American who spied for Israel.Ali Abunimah
- A statement issued by the General Federation of Palestine’s Trades Unions – Gaza July 23, 2015We, the undersigned, assert our unwavering commitment to the call of Palestinian civil society for the Boycott, Divestment, and Sanctions against Israel (BDS)Ziyaad
- PGFTU (Gaza) Reaffirms “Unwavering Commitment” to BDS and Histadrut’s boycott July 23, 2015the Palestinian General Federation of Trade Unions (PGFTU) - Gaza Strip reiterated its “unwavering commitment” to the BDS movement against IsraelZiyaad
- Interactive: A decade of effective solidarity with Palestinians July 9, 2015Check out our new interactive resource profiling some of the key developments during the first 10 years of the BDS movement.BNC
- 29,444 hits since 01/03/2009