Students for Palestine has moved to a new location. Visit www.studentsforpalestine.org for all your information of SFP’s campaigning and events.
- Listen: Why new Israel lobby smears are "good news" for activists October 6, 2015Nora Barrows-Friedman 6 October 2015 Hundreds will converge for the fifth annual Students for Justice in Palestine national conference.Nora Barrows-Friedman
- Shot dead in a school uniform October 6, 2015Budour Youssef Hassan Bethlehem 6 October 2015 Abdulrahman Shadi Obeidallah is the fourth child killed by Israeli forces occupying the West Bank so far this year.Maureen Clare Murphy
- Video: Can Israeli violence crush Palestinian resistance? October 6, 2015Ali Abunimah 6 October 2015 Watch debate by Ali Abunimah, The Guardian’s Ian Black and Gregg Roman of the Middle East Forum.Ali Abunimah
- World Bank figures show Palestinian boycott of Israeli imports is starting to bite October 6, 2015Israel’s escalation of its criminal attacks on Palestinians in the occupied West Bank shows the urgent need for further BDS pressure on IsraelBNC
- UN faces pressure over contracts with G4S September 24, 2015G4S is a British private security company that acts as a key contractor for Israel’s apartheid regime, providing services and equipment to the police force and prison service, as well as military checkpoints and settlements in the occupied West BankBNC
- Iceland’s capital adopts Israeli goods boycott September 18, 2015The motion states that Reykjavík will boycott “as long as the occupation of Palestinian territories continues.”BNC
- 29,485 hits since 01/03/2009