Students for Palestine has moved to a new location. Visit www.studentsforpalestine.org for all your information of SFP’s campaigning and events.
- Dismantling the distortion about Israel April 27, 2017New book by historian Ilan Pappe debunks myth of Jewish and democratic state.Rod Such
- Fordham students sue university over SJP ban April 27, 2017Lawsuit alleges ban on Palestine group violates free expression.Nora Barrows-Friedman
- Mass hunger strike tests Palestinian unity April 26, 2017An estimated 1,500 prisoners in Israeli jails have refused food since 17 April.Budour Youssef Hassan
- Experts say BDS having a growing economic impact July 21, 2016BDS was a major factor behind the 46% drop in foreign direct investment in Israel in 2014, according to a UN report. Israeli exporters have repeatedly complained that it is getting harder to export products to Europe. An Israeli business leader has said that European businesses are increasingly unwilling to invest in Israel because of BDS. A World Bank repor […]michael
- Multinational Veolia sells Israel business July 21, 2016French multinational Veolia completely withdrew from Israel after a BDS campaign over its role in Israel’s colonisation of Palestinian land cost it billions of dollars in lost contracts. Language EnglishImpact Read more Don't show the linknews/bds-marks-another-victory-veolia-sells-all-israeli-operationsAR […]michael
- G4S announces plans to sell Israeli subsidiary July 21, 2016G4S provides security services and equipment to Israeli checkpoints, illegal settlements and prisons where Palestinian political prisoners are held without trial and subjected to torture. G4S announced that it plans to completely sell its Israeli subsidiary after the international Stop G4S campaign cost the company lost contracts worth millions of dollars. H […]michael
- 29,672 hits since 01/03/2009