Students for Palestine has moved to a new location. Visit www.studentsforpalestine.org for all your information of SFP’s campaigning and events.
- We will no longer be fig leaf for occupation, says B'Tselem May 26, 2016Human rights group says its cooperation with military law enforcement has only lent legitimacy to occupation.Charlotte Silver
- Palestinian rights groups try to stop Gaza executions May 26, 2016Human rights groups warn that Hamas plan to implement death penalty would be illegal and harmful.Ali Abunimah
- Rank and file challenge US union bosses over BDS May 26, 2016Israel lobby group welcomes decision to overturn democratic vote by US unionAli Abunimah
- G4S still not taking adequate steps to end Israeli apartheid role May 25, 2016The latest statement by G4S regarding its relationship with the Israeli prison service, police and military shows that it is still not taking adequate steps to address its involvement in Israeli human rights violationsBNC
- The Sports boycott of Israel – the case of football May 22, 2016The case for football boycott of Israel is just as compelling as that for football boycott of South Africa.Ziyaad
- Palestinian labour movement welcomes Fuecys union in Uruguay support for Israel boycott May 17, 2016The Palestinian labor movement welcomes the declaration from the Human Rights Secretariat of the Uruguayan Federation of Workers of Services and Commerce (Fuecys) calling for the boycott of Israeli products and for companies in Uruguay to break their ties with Israel’s apartheid. We also deeply appreciate the public support that the Trade Union Centre of G4S […]BNC
- 29,585 hits since 01/03/2009