Students for Palestine has moved to a new location. Visit www.studentsforpalestine.org for all your information of SFP’s campaigning and events.
- US adopts lethal Israeli tactic to "protect" civilians April 29, 2016“Roof-knocking” warning missiles led to civilian deaths in Gaza. Now US is using them in Iraq.Rania Khalek
- PEN's double standards over Israel boycott April 29, 2016Suzanne Nossel, head of PEN American Center, has previously advocated a boycott of Iran.Charlotte Silver
- How Israel lobby manufactured UK Labour Party's anti-Semitism crisis April 28, 2016False allegations are being used as weapons against Jeremy Corbyn's leadership.Asa Winstanley
- Simone de Beauvoir Institute’s Statement of Feminist Solidarity with the Palestinian Boycott, Divestment, and Sanctions (BDS) Movement April 30, 2016On February 17, 2016, representatives of the Students, Faculty, Staff, Fellows, and Research Associates of the Simone de Beauvoir Institute (SdBI) voted in unanimous support of the following resolution on the Palestinian call for the boycott, divestment and sanctions (BDS) movement:Ziyaad
- Shifty antisemitism wars April 29, 2016Convened by Israel’s Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MFA), the Global Forum for Combatting Antisemitism has become a strategizing opportunity on how best to thwart a growing BDS campaign.Ziyaad
- University of Chile’s Law Faculty students vote “yes” for BDS April 27, 201664% of the Law students at the University of Chile voted for cutting the university's ties with Israeli universities involved in violating Palestinian human rightsBNC
- 29,579 hits since 01/03/2009