Students for Palestine has moved to a new location. Visit www.studentsforpalestine.org for all your information of SFP’s campaigning and events.
- Listen: DNC delegates support Palestinian rights, even if Democratic Party doesn't July 27, 2016Activists will put Hillary Clinton’s children-centered values “to the test” when it comes to Palestinian kids.Nora Barrows-Friedman
- Is Israel's anti-BDS campaign fueling anti-Semitism? July 27, 2016Equating criticism of Israel’s violations of international law with anti-Semitism is absurd.Michael Lesher
- Gaza’s sick pay price of blockade July 27, 2016Chronic lack of medicine puts lives at risk.Isra Saleh el-Namey
- Experts say BDS having a growing economic impact July 21, 2016BDS was a major factor behind the 46% drop in foreign direct investment in Israel in 2014, according to a UN report. Israeli exporters have repeatedly complained that it is getting harder to export products to Europe. An Israeli business leader has said that European businesses are increasingly unwilling to invest in Israel because of BDS. A World Bank repor […]michael
- Multinational Veolia sells Israel business July 21, 2016French multinational Veolia completely withdrew from Israel after a BDS campaign over its role in Israel’s colonisation of Palestinian land cost it billions of dollars in lost contracts. Impact Read more Link Takes to the Same Impact Pagenews/bds-marks-another-victory-veolia-sells-all-israeli-operations […]michael
- G4S announces plans to sell Israeli subsidiary July 21, 2016G4S provides security services and equipment to Israeli checkpoints, illegal settlements and prisons where Palestinian political prisoners are held without trial and subjected to torture. G4S announced that it plans to completely sell its Israeli subsidiary after the international Stop G4S campaign cost the company lost contracts worth millions of dollars. H […]michael
- 29,606 hits since 01/03/2009