Students for Palestine has moved to a new location. Visit www.studentsforpalestine.org for all your information of SFP’s campaigning and events.
- How Israel forces Bedouins to live in a graveyard October 24, 2014Water is abundant in a nearby Jewish-only settlement, yet the Palestinians of al-Araqib are deprived of basic services.Stephanie Westbrook
- Feminist scholars to Obama: End prosecution of Palestinian survivor of sexual torture October 24, 2014Rasmea Odeh’s story encompasses some of the most urgent feminist struggles of our times.
- Connecticut arm of million-strong church votes to shun occupation profiteers October 22, 2014After series of local victories, activists are hoping to convince the entire United Church of Christ to support boycott Israel campaign.Joe Catron
- More than 500 anthropologists back academic boycott of Israel October 25, 2014“The recent military assault on the Gaza Strip by Israel is only the latest reminder that the world’s governments and mainstream media do not hold Israel accountable for its violations of international law,” the statement notesBNC
- Israel excluded from Italy military exercises after protests October 20, 2014Public pressure appears to have forced the Italian government to exclude the Israeli military from joint military exercises it was due to take part inBNC
- Los Angeles activists block unloading of Israeli cargo ship for two days October 19, 2014The Block the Boat coalition of Los Angeles claimed another victory, delaying an Israeli cargo ship for more than 34 hoursBNC
- 29,286 hits since 01/03/2009