Students for Palestine has moved to a new location. Visit www.studentsforpalestine.org for all your information of SFP’s campaigning and events.
- World watches idly as Israel bombs Gaza school and market July 31, 2014Bombing of Gaza’s sole power plant means imminent humanitarian and environmental crisis.Yousef Al-Helou
- Gaza "plunged into darkness" on Eid July 30, 2014Israel attacked the Strip’s only power plant during the religious holiday.Rami Almeghari
- Germany remains silent on massacre of its citizens in Gaza July 29, 2014Because of Gaza closure, Ramsis Kilani was unable to bury the seven members of his family killed in Israeli airstrike.Ali M. Latifi
- Stand with Palestinian workers in Gaza: a call for trade union solidarity July 30, 2014The Palestinian trade union movement is unanimously calling on trade unions internationally to take immediate action to stop the Israeli massacre in Gaza and hold Israel to account for its crimes against the Palestinian peopleBNC
- Freedom and justice For Gaza: Boycott action against 7 complicit companies July 25, 2014Ideas for action against 7 companies that must be held accountable for their role in Israel's ongoing massacre in GazaBNC
- Green groups condemn Israeli attack on Gaza July 20, 2014Friends of the Earth International, along with many other Civil Society Organisations, condemns the attacks against the besieged people of GazaZiyaad
- 29,098 hits since 01/03/2009