Students for Palestine has moved to a new location. Visit www.studentsforpalestine.org for all your information of SFP’s campaigning and events.
- Why is US holding Palestinian charity workers in "little Gitmos"? July 24, 2014Lawyers argue that the “Communication Management Unit” regime flouts US ban on cruel punishment.Charlotte Silver
- In photos: Palestinians in West Bank and Israel protest Gaza slaughter July 24, 2014Three Palestinians slain in West Bank since beginning of Gaza assault and more than one thousand arrested by occupation forces.
- No ceasefire without justice for Gaza July 22, 2014To return to status quo before Israeli attack would mean “living death,” say dozens of Gaza civil society leaders.
- Green groups condemn Israeli attack on Gaza July 20, 2014Friends of the Earth International, along with many other Civil Society Organisations, condemns the attacks against the besieged people of GazaZiyaad
- Nobel peace laureates and celebrities call for military embargo on Israel July 19, 2014A group of Nobel laureates and high profile artists and academics have issued a statement condemning Israel’s “inhumane and illegal” assault on Gaza and calling on governments to implement a military embargo on IsraelBNC
- Palestine campaigners welcome Dublin City Council motion calling for end to attacks on Gaza and for arms embargo & trade sanctions on Israel July 18, 2014Motion calls upon the Irish government to push for an arms embargo and trade sanctions on Israel.Ziyaad
- 29,030 hits since 01/03/2009