Students for Palestine has moved to a new location. Visit www.studentsforpalestine.org for all your information of SFP’s campaigning and events.
- Why aren't Israeli F-16s over Beirut headline news? May 24, 2013When Israel claims to shoot down a drone, it is front-page news; when Israel invades Lebanese airspace, it is unreported.Moe Ali Nayel
- Sexuality and gender taboos challenged by Haifa project May 24, 2013“Singing Sexuality” aims to create safe space to raise tough questions within Palestinian society.Jillian Kestler-D'Amours
- "This time they destroyed everything": Uprooted Bedouins face more evictions May 24, 2013Israel will soon put a plan to forcibly displace up to 40,000 Palestinian Bedouins on its statute books.Jillian Kestler-D'Amours
- As Israel’s occupation drags on, boycotts are one way forward May 23, 2013Since convincing a colonial power to heed moral pleas for justice is, at best, delusional, many around the world now understand the need to "besiege" Israel's occupation and apartheid through BDSBNC
- Charity Commission to investigate whether JNF racial discrimination is lawfu May 20, 2013The Stop the JNF Campaign argues that the primary purpose of the JNF has always been to remove Palestinians from their land and replace them with Jewish only settlementsBNC
- Israel: UN expert warns against Israel’s plans for a six-lane settlement highway in East Jerusalem May 17, 2013“Companies taking part in the construction of the illegal highway in Beit Safafa, under the auspices of the Moriah Jerusalem Development Company and their implementing partner, D.Y. Barazani Ltd., must be held responsible,” the independent expert stressedBNC
- 28,216 hits since 01/03/2009